Friday, Nov. 6, 2009
San Francisco Airport
You can’t afford to stop learning, especially now. High value. Affordable. Always from ASBPE.
Included in your registration fee:
- One full day of interactive sessions designed with B2B editors in mind.
- Real-world solutions from experienced experts.
- 5 sessions, 11 speakers.
- Network, share advice with other B2B editors.
- Digital Azbees winners slideshow and luncheon. See the best of the best.
- Affordable registration compared to other industry events.
- Convenient location by the San Francisco airport.
- Writing for search, navigation and the B2B reader presented by Harry McCracken of Technologizer.
- Leveraging the power of B2B social communities presented by Jim Sulecki of Meister Media, who was named a Top Innovator by BtoB Media online; Kellie Parker of Sega, who blogs about social media and online strategy at KellieParker.com; and Hinda Chalew of Staffing Industry Analysts. Hinda blogs about marketing.
- Working with a new content management system presented by Tyler Davidson of Meetings Media; Jeff Freund of Clickability; and Frederic Paul of bMighty.com.
- Organizing print and online B2B editorial teams presented by Eric Knorr of InfoWorld; Mary Slepicka of Advanstar’s Powersport Group; and Steve Towns of Government Technology and group editorial director at e.Republic Inc.
Member: $295; nonmember: $395. Includes Azbee Awards luncheon; luncheon NOT sold separately.
Register online at www.asbpe.org/conf/reg200911/