2. All comments submitted to the blog by users are moderated by the blog administrators — the blog committee members listed at right. Commenters are allowed to post anonymously, without signing up for a Blogger ID, but the blog administrators reserve the right not to publish those or any other comments that don't meet our guidelines:
- Comments containing personal attacks, harassment, or threats will not be posted; nor will obscene or racist comments, potentially libelous material, or plagiarized material.
- Spam or advertisements will not be posted, nor will comments whose main purpose seems to be to plug a particular product or service (at the discretion of the blog administrators).
- Personal information that the individual concerned did not agree to have published.
- Material not related to the blog post's topic.
4. We do reserve the right to publish information sent to blog authors via email, so if you want your emailed comments to be off the record, let us know.