Save the date Thursday, Sept. 24 to join ASBPE and explore how to harness Web 2.0 to spread the word about your brand and content. Hear from a panel of digital content experts who will reveal how to effectively integrate social media and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies into a publication's reader-engagement activities.
You'll learn how to use Web 2.0 to...
- build reader interaction and grow circulation.
- boost brand recognition.
- facilitate networking among readers.
- recharge existing e-products and print products.
- select which social media and SEO strategies will be most effective for your organization.
- involve the entire editorial staff in social media and SEO activities.
- plan, launch, and integrate a social media and SEO strategy into your editorial operations and reader-interaction strategies.
Time: 1-2 p.m. Eastern
Price: ASBPE members: $10; nonmembers: $35.
Option 1: Pay online. Use the web form directly below to pay online via credit card or PayPal. Instructions for obtaining webinar access will be emailed to you once you have paid.Option 1: Pay online. Use the web form directly below to pay online via credit card or PayPal. Instructions for obtaining webinar access will be emailed to you once you have paid.
Option 2: Pay by check or pay for multiple registrations at one time (regardless of payment method). Fill out this registration form (76K Word doc) and return it to Christina Pellett with your payment by Sept. 23. Webinar access information will be provided once you have registered.
About the Panelists